Jesus Thank You

Are you thankful Christian? TO Him be the glory for His everlasting love for sinners like you and me..... NOTHING but the Blood of Christ can wash away my sin........Jesus took my wrath, my punishment, so that I could be reconciled back to the Father through His sovereign grace...... Thank you Lord jesus for saving me from myself. Great is your mercy and kindness to me and to all who call upon your name through repentance and faith in the Son of God..... This is the greatest Christmas gift any person could ever ask for..... So what are you thankful for? Or better yet! What are you waiting for? Come to Him NOW! Your soul depends on it...... Jesus thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names of God's Children

TRUE JOY IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST

THE HEART OF GOD REVEALED