What a Wonderful Saviour We Have in Jesus



When I woke up this morning I was thinking about how perfect the Lord's timing was, and I was humbled by that to my shame, because we should never doubt God for His providence in our lives. How amazing is our God? The One who loves us with an everlasting love. The One who saved us from eternal Hell. We are to praise Him for His sovereign plan for each and every one of us, from the youngest to the oldest. To Him Be the Glory is what my heart desires to do, and its really all I want to do with my life. I say that because the Lord has taught my wife and I some valuable lessons this past year personal, and also as husband and wife seeking a future in full time ministry with children. We must always continue to praise Him for everything that happens in and out of our lives! No matter what the circumstances or the outcome may be. This coming week my family and I are heading to Grunthal, Manitoba for the second time to stand before the church with the hopes of becoming their new pastor. My wife and I along with our children are very excited about going with the hopes of them saying yes. Why? Because this could be our new family the Lord has chosen for us for many years to come. That's exciting to us to see God at work in the lives of His children, the ones who He called out of darkness. So would you please pray for the families of Grunthal EMB Church, as we seek the Lord's wisdom in these next few weeks.

"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever." Amen. Jude 1:24-25




Again to Him Be the Glory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names of God's Children

TRUE JOY IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST

THE HEART OF GOD REVEALED