WEAKNESS & PAUL WASHER

Comments

Unknown said…
I like what Paul Washer says "God gets glory out of using the weak because it proves He is the one doing the work" Amen! I was humbled by this yesterday when God used me to share His glorious gospel with a Rastafarian in downtown Ottawa. I am no one special in man's eyes. I am not a pastor or theologian just someone who the loves the Lord with all my heart. He saved me from my filth and depraved condition and gave me new life. Why would I possibly want to keep this good news to myself? I can't !
Pastor Mike said…
Amen Dan.....your testimony and comment speaks volumes to all of us[young, old, lay person and pastors]. It's not how many letters follow a man's name or how many seminaries he went to and graduated from. What matters most is.... his love and passion for the gospel of Jesus Christ and to see wretched sinners like you me, saved by His amazing sovereign grace. Thank you for sharing and praise God that He gave you an opportunity to share His wonderful news. As the Apostle said "For "WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED." How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THOSE WHO PREACH THE GOSPEL OF PEACE, WHO BRING GLAD TIDINGS OF GOOD THINGS!" Romans 10:13-15. God is good Dan and His gospel saves to uttermost parts. :) SDG

Popular posts from this blog

Names of God's Children

TRUE JOY IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST

THE HEART OF GOD REVEALED