The Rebel.....Now Your Child



"But when he came to himself, he said, 'How many of my father's hired servants have more than enough bread, but I perish here with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and I will say to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Treat me as one of your hired servants."' And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him." Luke 15:17-20 (ESV) THAT'S GRACE!! Because earlier in this same letter Luke writes "Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents." Luke 15:10 (ESV). To Him be the glory for giving us such a merciful salvation through His only Begotten Son...........Jesus Christ my Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names of God's Children

TRUE JOY IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST

THE HEART OF GOD REVEALED