(add your pastors name on the blank)
1. Lord, I pray that ____________ would be strong in you and in Your mighty power (Eph 6:10).
2. May ________________ 's wisdom begin with an awesome fear and reverence for Your holiness and power (Prov 9:10).
3. I pray that ______________ would stand firm against the enemy's schemes to sabotage the work that You are doing through him (Eph 6:11).
4. Father, please continue to renew _______________ daily in Your holiness. Keep him from growing weary, reminding him that his labour is not in vain (Isa 40:31; 1 Pet 1:16; 1 Cor 15:58).
5. Lord, set Your angels around _________________ and his family, guard them in all their ways, that no harm will befall them (Ps 91:10-11).
6. Lord, I pray for ______________ to have men of faith who would come alongside him, giving him wise counsel and providing accountability (1 Pet 5:5; James 5:16).
7. Bless_____________ with a rich study time, opening the eyes of his heart to Your wisdom and knowledge, that he would never compromise Your truth (Eph 1:18).
8. Father, keep _______________ pure by obeying the truth, so that he would have a deep love for his flock, a love from the heart (1 Pet 1:22).
9. Bless ________________ with fruit from the words You speak through him, Lord. May his words be by the power of Your Spirit, reaping a bountiful harvest of people coming to know Your salvation (John 15:16).
10. Give ______________ a bold vision as he leads his flock to reach out to people in this community (Isa 40:11).
11. Lord, allow ______________ and his church to be a beacon of hope in the midst of the darkness, that the lost will be drawn to the Light of the world (Acts 13:47; John 8:12).
12. Thank you, Lord, for the gifts of wisdom and spiritual insight that ________________ brings to the church. Raise up an army of prayers warriors from within this church who will surround him with prayer (James 5:16b).
So let me ask you the question again!! When was the last time you prayed for your pastor?_____________. Please pray for them (us)! We need them desperately each and every day....To God be the glory for giving us each other and the privilege of prayer. SDG