Give Him the Glory for Everything


Psalms 105:1 "Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon His name; Make His deeds among the people!

I asked myself the question this morning; what am I most thankful for? Here are some of the things that came to mind.....



  • the ability to see, smell, hear, and walk.

  • a healthy family who loves the Lord.

  • a Christian wife who is absolutely amazing, and most of all is my best friend.

  • the ability and the skills to work and provide for my family.

  • the love of our families in Ontario.

  • the Peck family (our best friends) for their love and dedication (passion) to the Lord.

  • to be able to go to church freely, without the fear of losing our lives.

  • the local church and their desire to know Him more personally through the written word.

  • the forgiveness of sin through His Son's death and resurrection.

  • the salvation that the Lord gives so freely to a lost and broken world.

  • that He, (Jesus) saved my wretched life from eternal death.

  • that He, (Jesus) saved my family from that same eternal death.

  • the intimate relationship that I have with Lord Jesus Christ.

  • that He loves me so much with a perfecting and everlasting love.

  • the privilege and honor to preach and proclaim His word to His children.

  • the power and privilege of prayer.

  • the grace and mercy He has for me, when I struggle to do what is right.

  • His sovereignty and providence in my life as he directs my path.

  • the will He has for my life and my family.

  • the burden for the lost, and the desire to see people to see Jesus Christ and His love.

  • the love and support of my family and friends.

  • the Gospel of peace which is.............the Lord Jesus Christ,

  • TO BE ABLE TO GLORIFY HIM AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN!

What are you most thankful for? As the Psalmist says "...give thanks to the LORD! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the people"..... talk (speak) of His wondrous works!." Ps 105:1-3)

We are to make His name known. So make His name known in your homes and communities each and every day. Tell of His wondrous works that He has done in your life. To Him be the glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names of God's Children

TRUE JOY IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST

THE HEART OF GOD REVEALED