My Little Sinner


I came across this when I was researching for my sermon this weekend. Who says we are without original sin! You need to give your head a shake and think AGAIN! Maybe this will help convince you! Try this test this on your toddler at home! I have proof that toddlers have orginial sin.
LOOK OVER TO THE LEFT HAND SIDE.
This is my little sinner of 23 months and I love him dearly, but he failed the test! And so did I when I was his age! Why? Because "in sin my mother conceived me" Ps 51:6I
Thank you Lord Jesus for saving me from myself.
Thank you Lord Jesus for saving me from my sin.
Thank you Lord Jesus, thank you!

Evidences of Original Sin

1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my hand, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I’m doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it’s mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it’s broken, it’s yours.
Does this help you change your mind?

By Unknown Author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names of God's Children

TRUE JOY IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST

THE HEART OF GOD REVEALED