Zack's Big Day







Happy Birthday Zachariah!

Born June 21, 2007 at 10:53 pm


Ps 139:13-15 "For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

The gift of life is precious may we treat it with great joy and patience. He is the future! Please pray as I pray that the Lord will us our son for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ. May he be a light of hope to a fallen generation one day as he gets older. To Him be the glory for His wonderful saving grace. Thank you Lord Jesus for this wonderful gift of life a year ago today. Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD (a blessing from the LORD), the fruit of the womb is a reward. (Psalm 127:3)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names of God's Children

TRUE JOY IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST

THE HEART OF GOD REVEALED